Here's what my clients are saying after our work together...
- Really loved all your help sifting through our storage areas and working on set up. Wow! We really knocked out a lot. Thanks so much :) - Emily
- Thank you so much for all you helped us with, Jen! I learned so much and our house sold after 5 days on the market! - Regan
- We learned so much at the From Payne to Gain Organizing Lunch & Learn the other day. Check out her page for some great organization tips and inspiration! -Dykstra & Kemp Insurance
- I wish you could have been here to see the kids' reaction to their wonderfully organized playroom! You would have thought that I told them we were heading to Disney! Thanks again for your help today. They loved it and I can't tell you what a relief it is to have this space in good, working and organized order. - Elaina
- GOOD morning! We listed the house on Greenview Terrace in CC and the 1st couple who saw our house put in an offer! It all happened in one day: Monday! I am so glad and shocked! Thank you for your help with my closet and if you have any helpful ideas about boxes, moving co's, etc. then I would be very grateful. It caught me offguard and I know you have great contacts and info. - Joan
- I tried working with an organizer one time before, and it was awful. At the end of 4 hours, I was stressed and frustrated. And I felt defensive - every piece of paper was brought up and I was asked "why do you have this?" I still had clutter, and still needed help, but that was not the right person to work with. The best part of working with you was that it was okay to decide LATER. Knowing that I have to decide, but not having to stress about RIGHT NOW made all the difference. When I look at the things I still have to make decisions on, it's not overwhelming. I can do this! And (BONUS!) I know where all my office supplies are, I can get to my desk without tripping, and the chair is empty so my kids have a place to sit when they come in to talk! Triumph! - Mary
- As placed in Windward Newsletter by my client: Resa Kinsey highly recommends Jennifer Payne of From Payne to Gain Organizing LLC. She has helped organize and streamline several spaces in our house. She also worked one on one with both the kids organizing, cleaning out their rooms and closets. We are saving time and money by not searching for things or buying more than we need since we have a handle on what we have and where it is. Jennifer has been a resident of Windward for 18 years and would love to help you get your house, attic, basement, kitchen etc. cleaned out/organized so you can gain back your time, money, space, and peace of mind. For more info see www.frompaynetogainorganizing.com or call Jennifer at 404-277-8904.
- I found Jennifer on Facebook and decided to try here since she lives nearby in Alpharetta. I felt totally overwhelmed with my sewing/crafting stash and needed help desperately to avoid feeling depressed. After the first visit I KNEW Jennifer was my answer. She is highly intelligent and quickly tuned in to my priorities and needs and had helpful, positive solutions to every obstacle we tackled. I never felt it necessary to micro-manage her because she knew how to use her own initiative when I was out of the room. When we worked together I found her totally non-egotistic and we threw suggestions back and forth as peers. I have just had the go-ahead from my surgeon to start sewing and my studio is ready for my Xmas schedule! My husband is so impressed with our accomplishment that he's hired her (also for her package of 20 hrs) and she's helping him with his own medical office which is as great challenge!. His expert witness consultation work entails many legal files and he is not the nit picky person that I am. If Jennifer has managed to help him get organized, and he enjoys her, I know she can help ANYBODY! He and I agree that Jennifer is more than worth every dollar we paid her. She'll be my first telephone call when I'm ready to tackle our garage. She's a delight to work with. - Sarah